Opening Times For June
Please see below for opening times and dates for the cafe. Times can change at short notice so please check back regularly, or before your visit to avoid disappointment. Closing time is not set in stone.
Booking isn’t necessary as we can always accommodate customers with extra tables and seating if we are busy.
If you are a large group, for example a cycling or walking club, please let us know that you are coming in advance if it is possible. This will help us plan ahead and arrange tables and seating accordingly.
Children and families are more than welcome with high chairs and seating available for smaller children. Children are welcome to free fresh fruit if they are accompanied by a paying adult. There is a small play area as well.
For more information about the cafe please browse the rest of this site. You can call us or send us a message via the form on our Contact page.
We hope you enjoy your visit.
Saturday Opening Times
The cafe is open most Saturdays from 10:30 am.
These are our June opening times. See the Events page for more information
- Saturday 9th June from 10.30am. Celebrate HM The Queens Birthday.
- Saturday 16th June from 10.30am
- SUNDAY 17th JUNE, Farmers Market from 10am.
- Saturday 23rd June from 10.30am
- Sunday 24th June; YATTENDON VINTAGE FAYRE from 11.30am. A GREAT day out. I will running the Tea Room – pop in and see us!!
- SATURDAY 30TH JUNE…ABBA TRIBUTE NIGHT from 7pm. There are a few tickets still for sale. £15pp, includes a hot supper.
Sunday Opening Times
- The Cafe is open every third Sunday of the month alongside the Uffington Farmers Market from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm.
- This months Market is on SUNDAY17th JUNE frm 10am.
THERE ARE MANY EXCITING STALLS TO BROWSE, INSIDE AND OUT.
Please see our events page for other times and dates when the cafe may be open.